- Manufactured from tough engineering plastic.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Injection moulded to close tolerance.
- Nitrile O ring for positive seal used in ball valves and Polyacetal split rings for positive grip in compression fittings.
- Compact design and light weight
- The pipeline can be disconnected down stream from the valve, when valve is closed.
- Parts replaceable and easily available.
- Easy to connect and disconnect from the pipeline.
- Pressure Rating – Tested in accordance with ISO ‑ 3458 & 3459.
- Available in sizes from 20mm to 75mm.
Jains Water Distribution & House Service Connection Fittings
CI Pipes : The CI distribution pipe that is to be tapped should be exposed from the trench and the surface where the tapping to be done should be cleaned thoroughly. Use a pipe thread tap to thread the distribution pipe at the tapping location. Using a SS threaded male/female nipple, the distribution pipe can be tapped. The Jain PE Home-Line pipe can be connected to the SS nipple with the help of the compression threaded elbow as shown in the diagram.
MS Pipes : The method of tapping MS distribution pipe is also the same as explained for CI pipes.
PVC Pipes : The method of tapping PVC distribution pipe will be done with the help of a saddle of size same as the distribution pipe with the required outlet (½ ", ¾ " or 1 "). The PE Home-Line pipe can be connected to the saddle outlet with the help of the compression threaded elbow.
HD/MD PE Pipes : The HD/MD Polyethylene distribution pipes can be tapped by welding an electro-fusion saddle with ½ ", ¾ " or 1 " threaded outlet and the PE Home-Line can be connected to the saddle outlet with the help of the compression threaded elbow.